“When I purchased the penthouse at 530 East 72nd my children and I thought we had found our dream home. Not only is the space spectacular but it has such an amazing history to it, from Frank Sinatra living there with Mia Farrow for 10 years to Andy Warhol naming it.
Unfortunately, the renovations took longer than expected and we ended up somewhere else. On 9-30-14 my 2nd exclusive with my 2nd broker expired and I still didn’t have a buyer for it. These were 2 top NYC firms and my cash outlay mounted as did my frustration.
A few weeks into October my daughter Kayla told me she wanted to set up a meeting with her friend from college and the President of the brokerage firm he worked for: Max Davis and Suzanne Miller of Empire State Properties. I was skeptical that a “smaller” brokerage firm could sell my property. But my daughter was persuasive and I agreed to the meeting.
Less than 30 days later I had an offer matching my $4.99M asking price. 30 days to get an offer at asking price after over two years on the market! I was stunned.
Ms. Miller personally oversaw all efforts for my apartment along with agent Senada Fici, who was absolutely tireless and driven to get my apartment sold. Focused and dedicated from day one, Empire State Properties’ determination and capabilities were unmatched by any of the “big” firms I had previously worked with. Ms. Miller believed in the value of my property and delivered fully on that value.
The amount of hard work Empire State Properties exerted to sell my property was overwhelming. It is because of them that I am sleeping better at night. Sincere thanks and appreciation to Suzanne, Senada, Max, and the rest of the Empire State Properties team!”
– Penny Hart
“For the past 15 years The New York Times has rented apartments through Empire State Properties at Executive Plaza. We currently lease 12 apartments, and have maintained a relationship based on the professional, efficient, and courteous service we are afforded. The management of Empire State Properties goes out of their way to accommodate requests, and during Hurricane Sandy they were amazing. My overall experience with Empire State Properties is very positive. – it is a pleasure to deal with them, and I highly recommend their services.”
– Barbara Baumgarten (New York Times, Senior Manager, News Department)
“We’ve partnered with Empire State Properties for more than a year and, at times, have had more than 45 units. In all that time, they’ve repeatedly proven their value in every aspect of our relationship.”
– Stephen T. Surace (CPA, CFF, Vice President Adjusters International)
“I’ve stayed in Empire State Properties apartments for five years in a row and the quality, service and attention to detail was always an excellent experience.”
– Mick Kelleher (First Base Coach, New York Yankees)
Flexible stay residences for corporate and personal use furnished and unfurnished
• Elegantly furnished and equipped for immediate occupancy
• Exclusive midtown location
• The only combined on-site management, sales, and rental office
• 24-hour doorman, concierge, valet, laundry
• Renovated fitness center, roof deck
• Housekeeping services
Corporate benefits for utilizing ESP
• Personalized service from an on-site agent for each tenant
• Change occupants anytime as long as the occupants work for the corporation leasing the unit
• Occupants don’t have to check out on Fridays and take their belongings home like a hotel room
• Receive mail and have a direct phone number in the unit