President Suzanne Miller pioneered the furnished rental concept at Executive Plaza in 1985. As demand for short-tem furnished rentals grew, Suzanne founded Empire State Properties (ESP) in 1991 as a boutique brokerage and management firm specializing in sales and short-term furnished rentals.
With an exclusive—and newly expanded—office in the Executive Plaza building, ESP brokers are at the forefront of the rental housing market with unsurpassed knowledge and invaluable experience. The company has since grown into New York’s leading provider of luxury corporate housing and relocation services with both furnished and unfurnished apartments.
What We Provide
Whether you’re staying in Manhattan for a month or a year, ESP offers short-term and permanent residency as the perfect, bottom-line alternative to an impersonal and high-priced hotel. ESP’s sales and rental division has expanded to represent many of New York’s finest residences, from ultra-chic SoHo lofts to multi-million dollar 5th Avenue pre-war buildings, highlighted by our exclusive corporate residence, Executive Plaza.
Located in the heart of Midtown, Executive Plaza is steps from the Theatre District, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall and Central Park. With a variety of floor plans and furnishings, Executive Plaza apartments are as unique and diverse as New York itself. All of our furnished apartments at Executive Plaza feature warm interiors as well as access to an on-site fitness center, housekeeping, laundry room, concierge and doorman. Residents live comfortably and luxuriously in the center of the city, without the hassle of the over-extended hotel stay.
The Empire State Advantage
Flexible stay residences for corporate and personal use furnished and unfurnished
• One-month to one-year rentals with the lowest rates for longer stays
• Elegantly furnished and equipped for immediate occupancy
• Exclusive midtown location
• The only combined on-site management, sales, and rental office
• 24-hour doorman, concierge, valet, laundry
• Renovated fitness center, roof deck
• Housekeeping services
Corporate benefits for utilizing ESP:
• A cost-effective alternative to a pricy New York hotel
• Personalized service from an on-site agent for each tenant
• Change occupants anytime as long as the occupants work for the corporation leasing the unit
• Occupants don’t have to check out on Fridays and take their belongings home like a hotel room
• Receive mail and have a direct phone number in the unit